Well, here's one positive result of Ali's appearance - my sister-in-law signed
all the postcards I sent her.  Hope she mails them now.

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
Date: Mon, Jul 22, 1996 10:33 AM
From: "Pat Hanson"  <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Postcards sent finally ..

Brother in-law and sister and family! Tears sprang to all of our eyes, plus 400
million viewers I"m sure when we saw Mohammed Ali light the torch at the
Olympics opening ceremonies. It spurred me and Mason to sign and finally send
those postcards. Hope it wasnt' too late, keep me informed. Still have an
average of 2-4 teenage boys in my house and life at the same time. It's great
fun, but I'm glad I'm the boss at work, they have a way of manipulating me at
home. It'll be 105 degrees today .. so off the to river! Love to you ALL! And
may we ALL be around for the cure.

Pat Hanson,Ph.D. Communications & Training Manager CA Safe Schools Assessement
Butte Co Office of Education   1859 Bird Street, Oroville, CA 95965
Work: 916-538-6929 FAX: 916-538-6555   Home: Health Matters-916-872-3966

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->