Thank you, and yes, I would like to join the CARE List.  I am stuck here.  I
hadn't thought about her being depressed, which is rather stupid on my part.
She's very quiet, but her voice has been dramatically reduced by the
Parkinsons, so it's difficult for her to speak anyway.  I really feel kind of
awkward about  talking to her about the Parkinsons.  I don't want to upset her,
and I know I'll get all choked up if I try to talk to her about it.  I WANT to,
I just don't know exactly HOW.  Please do post that list, and I will join it.
Thanks again.

Wendy