Immediately on my return from Spain, I faxed the boxes and inserts of meds,
  the internest's recommendations and a daily (every 6 hour) report beginning
before the new drug/vitamin therapy through two weeks after beginning to take
them.

My neuro is very highly placed in the PDF and his reaction to my presentation
was:

There is NO BASIS for the results you have detailed to have come from the B
injection.   Additionally, the edema is NOT a PD related happening and you
should be seen by a good internest.

I WAS SHOCKED !!!!!   I told his "fellow" that I have given hourly proof of
the improvement and there both family and strangers cant believe the
improvement.  He again discounted the effects of the B.   He added that
intramuscular (injection) was not needed..the same results can be had by
mouth.

I told the "fellow" to tell DR....  that maybe a 75 year old, non-PD
internest from a small village in Europe who had the patience to listen to me
describe my pain in "failed school Spanish",  diagnosed me in a foreign
language and examined me with the most minimum equipment,  knew more about my
immediate problem and ultimately erased my pain in less than five days.
  Maybe this dr. should be installed on the PD staff of this famous NY
hospital.   NO COMMENT from the "fellow"

In any case, I have written a "love" letter of thanks to my Spanish internest
for his help and I intend to continue HIS recommendations until the dosages
are completed.

    Joyce