Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 15:25:10 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Peter Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RORD Census of Medieval Drama Productions

Dear PERFORMers:

This is my annual request for contributions to the Census of Medieval
Drama Productions printed in the Medieval Supplement to RESEARCH
OPPORTUNITIES IN RENAISSANCE DRAMA.  Reviews of productions
given over the past year or so, and running from a paragraph to a page or
more, should reach me by October 1 for inclusion in the 1997 issue,
which will come out next winter.  Notices of past and upcoming
productions are also welcome. Please include dates and places of
performance.  The simplest means of submission is to send your
review as an e-mail message to

Hard copy can be sent to
Peter Greenfield,
Department of English, University of Puget sound, Tacoma, WA  98416,
USA.  FAX: (206) 756-3500

Yours,
        Peter