Once upon a time, I mentioned on this forum "Student Writing Groups"
and promised a source.  The video (subtitled, "Demonstrating the
Process") shows an experienced writing group responding to a piece of
writing (about the word "wimp"), followed by students asking
questions of the group members.  This video won the 1989 Media and
Methods awards portfolio and was a finalist at the 1989 NY
International Film and TV Festival.  35 minutes; colour.  It was
created for 1st year university classes.

The somewhat dated brochure I have lists Wordshop Productions, INc,
3832 North Seventh St, Tacoma, WA USA 98406 as the producer of this
video as well as two others ("Beginning Writing Groups," for h.s. and
college classes and "Show, Don't Tell," which actually may be a video
or may be a T-shirt).

Wordshop Productions was created by a group of U of Washington grad
students, whom some of you may remember from late-80s Wyoming
Conferences.