Correct w.r.t. madhaus. It gets its time from ntp.on.canet.ca.
In addition it has the multicast option turned on. So if
your machine has multicast support, and you are connected
directly to the campus backbone you can configure the
xntp daemon the listen to the chimes.

See:	http://madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca/info/campus.html

On a somewhat related multicast note, how many of you
have users that are interested in the MBONE? I have
a test router configured on the backbone that should
allow any machine (assuming your kernel supports multicast)
which is on a stub network (directly attacher to one of
the campus backbone routers). What I need are a few volunteers
to see if the campus wide MBONE connectivity is actually working.
(My few tests indicate that it is).