Last night someone in the UK did a zone transfer to fetch our name
server data.  This is not a normal name server operation unless the
fetching system is one of your secondaries, and unless U of T has
made new arrangements, this system isn't; it is, however, sometimes
a sign of a bad guy trying to gather data to aid in an attack.

Has anyone else seen any unexpected zone transfers lately?

The offending transfers happened at 2242 for hprc.toronto.edu and
2305 for utirc.toronto.edu, and came from 194.72.238.4, which is
ns0.netcraft.co.uk.

(No probes for utoronto.ca.  Can we start a new pointless argument
that claims that toronto.edu isn't as safe because more bad guys
probe it?)