Hello,

I have taken over for Alan Milner in the Faculty of Law as of today.
Could you please add me to the "ut-admins" mailing list so that I can be
informed of issues that might affect us.

Here's some background for anyone who might be interested in me:
I am from outside of the University.  I was the manager of Information
Services at SCO Canada, a UNIX based OS developer on intel processors.
I held that position for 10 years.  SCO Canada closed down its development
centre in March 1996.  I have been doing contract work since then.  My
background is UNIX OS kernel development and Sysadmin including networking
and WWW.   I also administer Win 3.XX, Win 95 and Netware 3.12 & 4.1.

Jeff
--
Jeffrey Roberts         [log in to unmask]

University of Toronto
Faculty of Law