I just checked back and read messages sent to me by Alan, along with some I
sent him. I am so glad I got to exchange thoughts with him. I am only
wishing I could tell him my latest thanks for some of his ideas and the
immense help they have been.
I hope his family receives the messages from this listserv, for he is most
definitely a very special person to many people. Once again, most amazing
how close we can feel to a person we have never met, through the sharing
taking place here.
Though we all feel down and hopeless at times, let us remember through him
how much we give to one another.
debbie