Dear Jack and listmembers,

   Thank you ALL for your HELP!  When Bilirakis Aide Patricia DeLoatch
rudely hung up on me, after I struggled for 10 minutes to get through to
her, and then did it again to me, I was so flabbergasted and shaken that I
had to tell the story of her refusal to hear my UDALL BILL plea  to all of you.

   Perhaps she was stressed out, but I should NOT have been her target!!It now
has become painfully clear how arduous the task of winning over close-mided
politicians is.

   The E-mail address I have for Rep. Michael Bilirakis is DIFFERENT from
the one I saw on Saturday's digest.  I was given this address by an aide to
Congressman Baldacci:

PLEASE NOTE that there is a "0" (zero), not the letter "O", in this address.
The "fl" is made up of the first two letters in FLorida.  The "09" refers to
Bilirakis's coming from the ninth district  of Florida.

     I used 1-800-962-3524 in both calls that Ms. DeLoatch terminated
rudely.  I assure all listmembers that I was polite and considerate, despite
her disrespectful behavior.
     Bilirakis should address this outrageous slap in my face--and in all of
our faces!!

       Ivan Suzman ([log in to unmask])  Portland, Maine

The blueberries are sweet and plentiful atop the rock quarry...
...the American goldfinches are stealing tastes of the hummingbird feeder
nectar...

THE WORLD IS LIKE A SPIDER'S WEB---TOUCH IT ANYWHERE, AND IT QUIVERS EVERYWHERE.