     As we can all tell from the messages about Alan Bonander the last few
days, he 'made a difference'.  What more could anyone ask for in life!  More
than anything I hope he knew what an impact he had on the parkinson's
community and how much we all cared for him.

     Let us all try harder to do the things he taught us about being
informed and in charge of our own health care and and to help others
encountering the same problems.

     And when you do it - think - This one's for you Alan!!!

     Susan Hamburger, CG for Stan, 61/15+
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it.
                     W. Somerset Maughm