I certainly "picked" a bad weekend to be away from the computer, and apologize for what may seem like a repetitious comment, but ....

The worlds have suffered a great loss.  The PD world, for Alan was a tremendous resource -- to patient and caregiver alike.  The Bonander world has lost a father, husband and friend.

I'd like to believe, though, that Alan will continue to be an advocate for PD.  As an angel of inspiration --  to the scientists, to the politicians, to his friends.

The PD community now has another "extra-special" guardian angel.  We'll remember you, Alan. . . just keep your eye on us!

        Diane McHutchison
        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
        Englishtown, NJ
        (Long-distance Caregiver for Dad - 68/6)