I am very sorry to hear that Alan has died.  I never met Alan in person
but considered him a friend.  He was one of the first members of the
parkinsn list.  Not long after the list began, the Voice of America asked
if I would agree to be interviewed for a radio broadcast and I phoned
and asked Alan if he would do part of it.  He agreed.  I think that was
the only time I ever spoke to him...the rest was via email.  The parkinsn
list will miss him.  I will miss him.

Please let his wife and sons know of our sympathy in their grief.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing