        To All on the List:

        I had never met Alan Bonander. It was my great loss!

        Through his contributions to this network I felt I knew
        him. Joined in a common fight with Parkinson's Disease
        we were allies and compatriots in a just cause.

        He will be greatly missed but not forgotten.

        Pass the UDALL bill for Mo and Alan and the rest of those
        afflicted with this terrible disease!

        Our condolences to his wife, Jane and their family.

        Jack & Jeannette

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'