I had to laugh, because one of the messages I received today (most of which
are dating from July 24) is the one (below) referring to old messages
received that date...here we go again!!!!!!! Oh well.....
Hugs to all ....Roberta
Oh yes, I am also receiving duplicates of messages (hahahahahaha) :-)!

I HAVE RECEIVED 50 PLUS OLD MESSAGES (MARCH 5 -JULY 7 1996).  HAS THE SERVER
GONE A LITTLE DAFFY OR WHAT?  HOPE YOU CAN DETERMINE WHAT'S HAPPENING.
                                        BEST REGARDS
                                        DON SUMMERS