Can you think of someone who would be glad to send a postcard to Washington
DC but you just haven't gotten around to ask them to do it yet?  Now is the
time to ask.  I  have ordered our 5th printing of cards.  This means we have
the potential of  telling Washington 79,000 times that we need the Udall bill
passed NOW.  Do your share and order postcards now for anyone you know that
would be willing to help us be heard.  I will include names and addresses of
who to send to and easy labels for the "big 5" target names.  If you need
help addressing the others, I will preprint them for you.  call 908-257-8074
 email [log in to unmask]