For several reasons I've been off-line a while. I just read the news about
the loss of our friend, Alan. His passing came as a shock, of course. While
I've been on the list only a short time, I too, have been touched by this
man, his selfless efforts to help others and his extensive trove of
information. I had printed out the messages from the list over a few days
awhile back and gave them to my brother to help him deal with this disease.
He read them all with great interest, and then said to send him everything
that Alan posted. Alan's ability to communicate w/ parkies was almost
mystical and his willingness to provide a "shoulder" will be sorely missed.
>From my family to his, Our most heartfelt condolences,    The Slaughter
Family