marjorie moorefield wrote:

> assume you mean, how did I feel> during the Hypnosis session?
>
> Since it was my balance problem, that I wanted help with the most, that is what
> he concentrated upon.  It was a progressive thing, each time I would get up
> I would have less & less problem with initiiating movement,

Marjorie et al,
I think that alternative therapies have much to offer PWP, and would
suggest that some may benefit from biofeedback therapy. Many insurance
companies, as well as Medicare, now cover biofeedback therapy for a
number of conditions. I believe it may be possible for many people to
get at least partial relief, and possibly cut down on medications,
through use of biofeedback. I also think it could help with "panic
attacks" or anxiety.

If anyone is interested, I can get the address of the headquarters,
where you can obtain more information and referrals to qualified
therapists.

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,