gilbert doroff <[log in to unmask]> wrote <<<anyone out there experienced
with the combination of eldepryl and amantadine and potential side effects?
Especially, skin blotches- scaly patches, rough, and in an ugly shade of
red.>>>

I must report that I have never taken amantadine, but have skin blotches,
scaling, roughness, nail troubles, and red points, spots, and areas.  I had
some of this even before I started taking eldepryl several years ago.

Are there others with what might be psoriasis?

ron      1936, dz PD 1984  Ridgecrest, California
Ronald F. Vetter <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/