>gilbert doroff <[log in to unmask]> wrote <<<anyone out there experienced
>with the combination of eldepryl and amantadine and potential side effects?
>Especially, skin blotches- scaly patches, rough, and in an ugly shade of
>red.>>>

>I must report that I have never taken amantadine, but have skin blotches,
>scaling, roughness, nail troubles, and red points, spots, and areas.  I had
>some of this even before I started taking eldepryl several years ago.
>Ronald F. Vetter <[log in to unmask]>
>http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/

I started getting a red rash & red  patches on my neck, arms & chest when I
started taking 10 mg. of Eldepryl.  I did notice, that even when I was only
 taking 5 mgs., that certain foods made me itch.  Maybe I was allergic to
 Eldepryl.  I seem to have a lot of trouble with medicines anyway. The least
I can take the better off I seem to be.
I stopped taking Eldepryl at all after reading what the British had to say
about the combination of Sinemet & Eldepryl. I may be old & have a chronic
illness, but I'm in no hurry to rush out of here!!!

Marjorie L. Moorefield
63/7.5
--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.