Dear Barbara:

I would love to get one message per day. I have difficulty distinguishing
 between my  Parkinson's e-mails and regular e-mails.

By the way, my new e-mail address is anneos8. (Dr. Patrick Kelly
inadvertantly deleted me from his account and I've been re-instated on my own
account but with a different address)

I'm delighted to let you know that we have now performed approximately 130
pallidotomies @ NYU. I keep in touch with the patients and all are doing
well.

I am constantly amazed at the generosity of the Parkinson's patient. I have
yet to have one patient who's had the pallidotomy not be "delighted" to speak
to a patient who is undergoing the grueling pre-operative evaluation.  We
have been able to arrange for these pts. to meet at each others support
groups and I have had very positive feedback from all.

On a sadder note - I was shocked to hear of the death of Alan Bonander. I
always read his posts with great interest, and although I never spoke or
corresponded with him, I will miss him.

Anne