I for one don't mind the mistake a programmer might make in re-sending all
this old mail, I don't
even mind deleting it, before I download it.

I will SCREAM my head off if we have anymore caregivers complaining about
"double-quoting".
Part of a PD patients problem is short-term memory!!!!
When I got home the 10th. of July from 10 days in the hospital and 36 days
in a Nursing Home
I had 837 messages in my Parkinson's Network.  If people hadn't "double
quoted" I wouldn't have
had any idea what some of these messages were about!!!! That was such a
pleasure downloading
all those messages to a disk & reading them at my leisure!!!

Now, I will go eat breakfast & take my Sinemet, after sitting up half the
night holding our newest
"Doxie",who is scared to death of lightning & thunder.  Those 2 "Doxies" & a
Dear Husband who
couldn't find ANYTHING in this house , ever after 30 years, are the reasons
I couldn't entertain
taking the easy way out of this life!  When my brain goes & I can no longer
remember anything,
do you suppose I'd remember HOW to do away with myself?

Marjorie Moorefield 63/7.5
--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.