At one time my father was taking both amantadine and eldepryl. He has also,
from time to time, had seborrea? and skin patches. I don't remember if the
amantadine made the skin problems worse, but it did cause him to swell up &
end up in hospital with suspected heart problems. The amantadine was then
discontinued since the swelling was considered a serious side effect in a
heart patient.
A book I saw on PD said skin problems were common, but didn't say if they
were part of the disease process or a med problem.

Please let a dermatologist or other doctor who knows skin problems look at
your patches. My dad had one on his head that we thought for a long time was
just a ordinary skin problems, but it turned out to be a precancer and had
to be removed. It was totally unrelated to the PD, but was from too much sun
over the years he worked outdoors. The removal was simple and caused him
very little discomfort.

We wish you the best of luck in finding something to help with your skin
problem.

Vicki Peyton