I thought perhaps someone on this List might be able to help in this search:

A PWP called me asking if I knew the address of the place where Hohner
Harmonicas are made.  This person used to get great joy from playing the
harmonica and felt that playing it staved off depression, helped keep his
facial muscles toned, gave him breathing exercise which helped voice
projection, and in some small way he was still able to bring joy to himself,
his grandchildren and friends.  Last year the harmonica broke.  Searching the
yellow pages, calling information, asking in several music stores has not
turned up the number of the company or a place where he might have it
repaired (he will only trust it to a Hohner repair person).  He lives in
Munster, Indiana, which is NW Indiana and very close to Chicago.  His
daughter lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago and is also searching her
area.

If anyone can help, it would be gratefully appreciated, and I will deliver
your posts to him.

Susan Reese