This is regarding the Hallucinations/Smell information:

Carol Brow mentioned that her mother saw children.  4 years ago when my mom was
first diagnosed with PD, her meds caused hallucinations also.  She was still at
home with my dad at the time, and he would call me when she got upset.  One
evening she saw a little girl lying on the couch in their living room.  She
said the child was crying but would not talk to her.  I did as Carol said, I
asked her about the little girl, did she appear hurt, scared, etc.  I told her
not to look at the couch, and kept her talking on the phone for about 15
minutes.  Then, when she looked again, she said the little girl must have gone
home.  Distraction seemed to help her a lot.  Although she did have a young
woman and baby that she saw consistenly every night for months.  My dad said
she "let them sleep on the couch", and she checked on them every night before
she went to bed.

It did upset her more when we tried to tell her "it's just your medicine,
they're not there".  She became angry, because to her, they were all too real.

Wendy Henry (CG for Ruth, 77/4+)
Indiana, Pennsylvania