>Re: the digest    question--I'm really a bit concerned and a lot puzzled
>about it--I'm not sure if I can "cut /paste"in that mode,
>Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7, and"co-owner" with Jeff of CARE list

Why don't we make it simple---those that want the Digest just ask to be put
on Digest.
SEND YOUR MAIL TO BARBARA--- HOWEVER, NOT TO ALL OF US!!!
I don't want any part of a digest, eventhough I know how to do all those
things, and do
teach the public how to use our computers at our library.

I think, as someone else stated, that PD Patients would have a hard time
with a Digest.
For the Caregivers it might work just fine, but I KNOW how much EXTRA mail a
Digest
can cause when people are confused with how it works!!!

Just my .02 cents worth!

Marjorie L. Moorefield,
63/ 7/5
--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.