At 20:31 7/5/96 -0400, you wrote:
>To those who requested this Index: Response was so great that
>Barbara and John have suggested it just be posted to the entire
>Parkinsn. list as updated (monthly). We'll see how it goes this
>way. Cheers,
>Joe

        Joe:

        This was a tremendous amount of work on your part. Thanks for
        the effort and consideration you placed in developing the index.

        Almost all of us on the Parkinsns Net will benefit from your
        labors and we thank you for caring.

        Best wishes...............Jack

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'