As a Parkinson's patient myself for the past four years, I would highly
recommend Dr. Stephen Reich or anyone associated with the John's
Hopkins Neurology Center.  I find Dr. Reich to be very compassionate,
caring and an expert in Parkinson's Disease.  Either Dr. Reich or one
of his associates would be highly qualified, I feel to treat your
father.  Dr. Reich's number is 410-955-7357.  The nurse coordinator is
Paula Goldberg.  Her number is 410-955-8795, in case you have any
problems getting through to Dr. Reich.

Feel free to use my name as an introduction to Dr. Reich
if you want.  Please let me know if I can be more helpful
to you.  410-730-5776.

                        Jan Radtke "Lemons to Lemonade"