    Dear Rep. Bilirakis and members of the World Parkinson's Disease List:

For the first time ever, a Congressperson's Legislative Director (Patricia
DeLoatche of Congressman Bilirakis's office)) hung up on me. I was trying to
talk about our desperate need to get the Udall Bill (HR 1462) moving from
the Subcomittee on Health and Environment, which he chairs.

I have never been mistreated before by the staff of a Senator or Representative.

Congressman Bilirakis, this requires corrective action.  Ms. DeLoatche
neither let me hear your concerns, nor allowed me to express mine.

I suffer severely from Parkinson's. I am 46, in my 9th year of the ordeal.
PLEASE move the Udall Bill, HR 1462, out of your SubCommittee and to the
floor  of the House immediately.

I have complained about Ms. DeLoatche's behavior to both Congressman Longley
and Congreessman Baldacci, two co-sponsors of HR 1462.

   I called her back, and  asked when there would be a better time to talk,
as she was acting pressed for time.  She said "there will NEVER be a good
time to call me."

Then she hung up on me again!!

We are all UPSET AND OUTRAGED by Ms. DeLoatche's insensitive attitude.
Please respond immediately.

Call 1-800-962-3524  to register your concerns with Rep. Michael Bilirakis,
and/or with your own Senators and Congresspersons.

                                     Sincerely yours,

                                     Ivan Suzman, Parkinson's sufferer
                                     William Grail, Personal Care Attendant
                                     Jennifer L. Aksamit, Personal Care