>Composicion
>Cada ampolla de NERVOBION 5000 contiene:
>Tiamina (D.C.I.) clorhidrato, 100 mg; Pirdoxina (D.C.I.) clorhidrato, 100mg;

Each ampoule of NERVOBION 5000 contains:
     100 mg of thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
     100 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)

>Cianocobalamina (D.C.I.), 5mg;  alcohol bencilico, 30mg;  hidroxido sodico;

     5 mg of cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12; usually 1/1000 of that)
     30 mg benzyl alcohol (likely a preservative)
     sodium hydroxide (to control acidity)

>sal potasica del acido cianhidrico; agua para inyectable, c.s.p. 3 ml.

  potassium cyanide (?) as the potassium salt of hydrocyanic acid (how much?
and how toxic?    in 3 ml of water for injection.

>The RX advised the pill equivalent to be
>1 X 100mg  B1        Thiamine   5000% RDA
>1 X 100mg  B6        Pyridoxine 5000% RDA
>5 X 1000mcg B12    Cyanocobalamin  16,666% RDA
>
>Continuing from the MERCK insert
>
>Contraindicaciones /  Precauciones
>Este medicamento no debe administrase, en ningun caso, por via endovenosa.
Tampoco debe administrarse a pacientes con ipersensibilidad a algruno de los
componentes del medicamento.

Contraindications/precautions
This medication must  in no case be administered intravenously. Nor should it
be administered to patients who are hypersensitive to any components  of this
drug.

>Interacciones
>La piridoxina y sus derivados a dosis elevadas disminuyen el efecto
>antiparkinsoniano de la L-dopa.   (italics mine for effect)

Interactions
High doses of pyridoxine and its derivatives diminish the antiparkinsonian
effects of L-dopa.

(These vitamins are easily obtainable in the US, but not likely with CYANIDE;
probably less effective than many other concoctions of the same type).  Good
luck.
MM