Hi Nikki, Happy Birthday!!

Your sneaky friend is really sweet!!

I also just wanted to let you know that you are NOT alone.  My husband is 32
and will be 33 in November.  He was diagnosed 4 years ago and has been
symptomatic for 14 years.  Try and keep your chin up and take one day at a
time.  That what he does and he has been able to maintain a "normal" life so
far.  We have two little kids (3 1/2 & 2) and it gets harder and harder each
night for him when he is dog tired and they want to jump all over him.  Try
and focus on all the GOOD things you are still able to do and keep up with.
 Take a new look around you and see what  good  is out there.

( I personally think we should stop aging after 30!!!!  I'll be 34 in October
and I think I'm going to skip it and go right into Christmas!!!  :-)   )