What a great visit we had with the new neurologist in Naperville &
Brookfield!  AS I mentioned previously, he just finished at Rush Pres St.
Lukes and has opened his practice.  Dr. Larsen is his name.  Since we were
his first patients, he spent 3 hours with us - reviewing every med and their
interactions.  He patiently explained everything to my Mom and Dad and 2
sisters and me - I'm taking advantage of his new practice.  Anyone out there
in the west suburbs of Chicago should give him a try.

Call or write if you want more info.

Sara Byron
father of Richard, 52 when diagnosed , PD since 1969!, 79 yrs old.
630-986-9650