Hi
It sounds as though both of you may have hit one of the biggest adjustments
that I faced in adopting my Parkinson's lifestyle.  I had become accustomed
to always pushing to do more (look for the second wind to carry me through).

I have now reached a point where I realize that the exra push to get one more
lap, one more block, one more hour will carry with it a penalty of 10 x that
many hours for recuperation of that one burst on excess push above my
"limit".   I do try to maintain exercise and movement and activity.  But
"Don't overdo" is being heeded a little more often.
Rita Weeks