At 12:27 PM 8/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Am I the youngest person in the U.S. with Parkinsonism? Because, right now I
>would like to know if there is anyone out there in their twenties with this
>illness. (CO induced or otherwise) Again, it may sound selfish as hell, but I
>am only 25! The prospect of living the rest of my life with this condition is
>so discouraging. If anyone is, or knows of anyone who is very young, and is
>afflicted with Parkinsonism, please do not keep it to yourselves.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jacob

Dear Jacob,

  I am in my early 60's.  I have met a young lady diagnosed PD at about age
13 and I know of a young man dx'ed at age 6.  These are highly unusual!
There is a PD patient about age 25 in my support group <not a net head>
(spends most time with lady friend he will marry this month).  The marriage
is expected to be shaky in appearances only.

Will in Salisbury, MD