Many, many apologies!

Yesterday morning I was foolish enough to try my new technology, not on
a small insignificant project, like "test" but on a special significant
project "THE BIG CHANNEL PARTY".

This week I upgraded by WP61 with WP Suite 7.  Wow, you can email right
from it (not).  I thought that I followed the directions correctly, but
obviously missed something.  I was trying to make an article that would
catch your attention (I guess I did that!), but not in that way.

I want to thank everyone for the good sense of humor that they exhibited
and for not demanding my removal from the list :).  This sense of humor
is exactly what Fuad and I have found on the channel.  The conversations
range current "Global" events, PD subjects, family events and many more
intertwined with lots of HUMOR.

So, come, meet the gang and have a pleasant evening chatting.
(WARNING:  It can become addictive.)

Barb and Fuad.

PK