>If one believes in predetermination, how would one know that he has arrived
>if one's path to it was calculated by Intel and Microsoft?
>

>I wonder if neurological disorders of the basal ganglia are 'left handed' or
>'right handed' predominate?
>
>I never had these thoughts when I smoked......do you think it was the
>nicotine or the carbon monoxide that surpressed them?

I am left handed--the only person in GENERATIONS of the Adams Family to be
left-handed.
Also, I'm the only one with PD!!!

I realized that I had reached my goal in life 11 years ago when I started
studying Computer
&  UNDERSTOOD IT!!!  Decided that it hadn't been because I was left-handed
that I had a
hard time understanding somethings---It was because my brain was wired in
binery code!!!!!
I'm the ONLY one in my family who understands or likes Computers.

I have found, over the years, that I can't take any medication that
depresses the central
nervous system.  I faint!!!!  I have come to the conclusion that they were
made for Right
Handed Persons!!!!!

I wish Bill Gates was my Son, & his parents had another just like him,  I'd
set that young
man down at my computer (which is FULL OF MICROSOFT) & we wouldn't get up until
I knew as much about all these programs as he does!!!!!

DREAM ON MARJORIE!!!!!!
P.S. I have NEVER smoked & am highly allergic to ANY type of smoke--wood burning
fireplaces(which we don't need in So. Florida), Bar-B-Que fires, bon-fires, etc.
They will bring on an Asthma attack faster than anything else!!!

Marjorie Moorefield  63/7.5

  Blessings to all,

  Marjorie L. Moorefield--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.