Jacob,
        While I am not the youngest person who has had Parkinson's, I
may be the one with the longest record of survival with it.  50 years
ago this month I felt the first symptoms that made me wonder what was
going on.  I was 23 yrs. old at that time and the sympton was an
intense cramping of the toes of my right foot.  When I was 30 I
finally received the correct diagnosis of PD. There were few
medications for it at that time so I  had a hellish time raising
three wonderful children.  I am fortunate to have a loving and
understanding mate, without whose help I couldn't have done so well.
We have been married 53 years this year and have 8 fine grandchildren.
  I am still active and doing things, though I no longer drive.  As
you can see I'm on Internet and active in promoting the passing of
the Udall Bill.  The support group for people with PD that I founded
18 yrs. ago is still going strong.  I have published two booklets
poetry, etc. and dabble in oil painting .
     So, Jacob, Parkinson's isn't the end of the world.  It's not
what happens to you that counts so much as how you handle what
happens to you.  If you make an effort to take control of your life
by informing yourself about your condition,
 helping and educating others you will find yourself a victor rather
thann a victim.  God bless!
                        Bev in Santa Barbara