Dear, All:

Just a short interjection of *business*: with any order of Udall postcards,
we can now offer you a bonus of less cramping fingers by providing mailing
labels for non co-sponsoring members of the Senate Committee on Labor &
Human Resources and those on the House Sub-Committee on Health &
Environment. This is ofcourse in addition to our standard fare of labels for
the "oldies, but goodies hits" for Mama Kass, Captain Bly, The Grinch, Billy
Goat Gruff and Trent Less? (alias the Big 5).  There is no malice intended
by the use of these " terms of endearment", it is just a sampling of the
sense of humor Barbara Schirloff brings to the job of distributing the
cards. It is certainly a JOY to work with her!!!
So, please e-mail your orders to [log in to unmask] or call 908-257-8074.
Also, I would like to mention that Margaret Monty has a superb site at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PD_Digest where you can e-mail the
congresspeople directly from the comprehensive list she has provided.
Have a great week-end!
Margaret Tuchman