If you have sent postcards to the Big 5 committee Chairs who will not let our
bill out for a vote,  I'm sorry to say that we STILL need you to send another
12 to the committee members who have not yet co-sponsored.   You are allowed
to contact congressmen more than once, so if you don't remember who you wrote
to that's OK.  You can still send 17 more cards

   Let me know if you can help us  reach a minimum of 17 cards mailed from
each of us on this list.  We now have preaddressed labels for all 17 so there
is no confusion about who or where to write.  The only thing you have to do
is sign your return address and put a 20 cent stamp on.   If you cannot do
this perhaps you know someone- a neighbors child maybe - who could be your
secretary.

 Do you know anyone who is not on our list who will mail out 17 preaddressed
postcards if they were just asked?   I sometimes think I have saturated all
our members about postcards so maybe you can give me some leads elsewhere.
 While there are @1000 here, I am looking for the other 9 hundred thousand
plus who would benefit.
 If you could forward me their address I will send them 17 postcards along
with very easy directions to write their return address and put a 20cent
stamp on each and mail out.
Also, in todays mail I received the summer Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Newsletter.  In the article titled, "Morris K. Udall Bill"  they used this
famous quote:   President John F. Kennedy once observed:  "We the people are
the boss.  In the final analysis we will get the kind of government,  be it
good or bad, that we demand and deserve."