What? Nobody has said how to get to this lovely place called #Parkinsons
on the Undernet?

Well, first you.....Ya gotta have......Piffle!

I tend ta get too technical...ask those who know me, on second thought,
don't ask!

*A quick dash across the Web*

A ha!  If you have a web browser (The game at the party requires one *chuckle*)
the location http://www.access.digex.net/~mcgatney/irc.html offers a fairly
nice description of irc and how do you etc. it is geared toward those on AOL
but may be of help to those who use an Independant Service Provider (ISP).
Heep reading, there's more help after the MACs. *grin*

Do you use a PC? (Hang on MAC, i'll get to ya *grin*.)
The following location provides a list of where/how to get the Mirc software.
http://www-2.nijenrode.nl/software/mirc/   as does http://www.mirc.co.uk/
a third location sor access to Mirc software is
http://www.cloud9.net/~bryanh/mirc.htm

Ok MAC users. The piece of software you will need is IRCLE and a place to find
how, what, and where is http://www.xs4all.nl/~ircle/

PC, MAC,  and "Those who do not have a clue".
(Sorry, stumbled across this and could not resist *grin*)
This page is called "IRC For Morons" and takes a shot at sides of the fence.
It has a cute, but large, graphic so either be paitent of shut off the graphics
auto load.

Hope these sites help.

Marvin/WerPuppy