Diane,
    Does anyone know about the rep of Dr. Stern  at Graduate.

   I have been reading the messages for some time now, and was a little
apprehensive to introduce myself.  I am 45 years old and have been diagnosed
for 1 year.  My Neurologist is sending me to Graduate ot get a second opinion
on the medication for PD.  He told me to go to see Dr. Stern because he is
one of the best.  I tried to get an appt. w/him but, when I made the appt. in
July, the first date available to see him was in OCT.  So, the receptionist
asked if I would like to see some one else in that dept.  I have an appt.
Aug, 19th with a Dr. Amy Colshar ( not sure of spelling).  Does anyone know
of her rep ?   I know your father will be in good hands.

        Did you get the packet of Info that Graduate sends out?  It details
the 3 options and plans they have for diagnoising ?

         I am going to see what kind of medicine they can perscribe for me.
 I have been doing very well on the Sinemet CR and Eldepryl, with the
exception of my handwriting not being improved at all.  Sometmes it takes me
forever to write a sentence down and then if I try to read it a half hour
later, I can't understand what I have written.   Anybody have any thoughts on
that.

      Well, this is my way of introduction.    I am still working full time,
I have 3 years left to go before I can get a full pension, so I have to tough
it out.  But sometimes the stress of just doing thesame level of performance
on the job that I have done for 27 years is  great.  I am in the service
industry with a utilities company,  I am a service representative and I am at
a computer all day.  I cannot type as fast as I once did and sometimes when
the meds are wearing off, I cannot type using my right hand.
It is then that the depression kicks in, and the stress becomes greater, and
I wonder what to do.  But hopefully, my visit to Graduate may help me cope
better.

   Sorry to be so long winded, but once I start I cant stop.

   Lorrie