At 11:06 8/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am sort of embarrased to be asking this, because I consider myself to be
>informed. What is the Udall bill? I have noticed a lot of messages regarding
>this, and I hate to say it, I have even used one in reply format to address
>the group as a whole. What is it, and of what significance is it?

        Jacob:

        If you have access to the Internet with a WEB server, look at the
        following URL and search for S.684 or H.R. 1462.

        http://rs9.loc.gov/d104/d104query.html#keyword

        This will give you most all the info about the Udall bill.

        The bill was named for Morris K. Udall of Arizona who developed
        Parkinsons while serving in congress.

        It asks for 100 million to be specifically used for PD Research
        for each of the next 5 years.

        Best Wishes.......Jack

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'