Dear Members: It is hard to find the information when you need it. That is one of my biggest problem
remembering where we store important info. Some time ago a centralized 800 number was given out which allowed
those that could not afford to buy the medicine to contact a government branch for assistance. It was my
understanding that several pharmaceutical companies participates in this program to assist those in need. My
brother is in need of this information which I thought that I had saved but can not find at this time. I f you
are aware of the centralized number, please let me know.
Thank You ]
Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])