Friends--we've had infinite variety on this list but until a few days ago
we hadn't had a genuine "love story"---now, thanks to the willingness of
Kevin and Nicki to share their experience of finding each other through
PD, we have one!  It is wonderful to know that this designer disease, which
brings so many limitations in its wake, can sometimes bring joy and open
new horizons.  To find a real "BUD" anywhere is surely  a gift---and what
a  "serendipity" for it to happen HERE! Thanks to both of them for letting
us in on their happy relationship.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7, Oxford,OH