My dad (81 yrs old, approx. 11 years parkinsons) was recently told to
try liquid sinemet to try and reduce the long off times.  My mom
mixes crushed sinemet tablets with water each night for the next day.
 My dad complains about the terrible taste.  I was wondering if
something else could be added to improve the taste.  A pharmacist
told my mom that anything with acid (OJ, etc) should not be used.  I
do seem to remember reading on this list that OJ could improve its
effectiveness.  I would appreciate any input  that I could pass along.
  Thanks!  Once again I'm grateful for all the info that I can gain
from this list.

Shelly Studley ([log in to unmask])