Dear Kurt:

When I was first put on sinemet 6-1/2 years ago, one 25/100
three times a day, I immediately got dyskinesia (my left foot and lower leg
taking on a twisting, turning movement, a life of its own).  Cutting back on
the meds made the difference.  For the next 6 years I took 1/4 of one tablet
three x a day and had no dyskinesia.  Now I take 1/3 of one tablet three x a
day and am doing quite well (ie., no dyskinesia) though I have a lot of
yawning for 30-60 minutes after taking the 2nd and especially the 3rd dose of
the day.  I have been taking eldelpryl the whole time.

I sometimes wonder what will happen when I need to up the dose, but I could
be hit by a truck before that happens, I guess.
Best of luck!!!                  Liz S.