SUPERWALK FOR PARKINSONS  -  SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 29 1996

What is SUPERWALK for Parkinsons?
A walk to help those who have difficulty walking, a family fun day, a
time for the community to come together to support Parkinsons.

How did SUPERWALK  start?
>From small beginnings in 1990, when 7 walkers  raised $500, SUPERWALK
has grown exponentially.  At last count 20 Canadian towns and cities will
SUPERWALK on 29 September 1996. When all the  donations, pledges, and
challenges are added together there will be a significant contribution to
Parkisnson research and care.

Who SUPERWALKS?
Babies in strollers, grandparents, moms and dads, and even the  family
dog will  enjoy a family day out.  PWP walk too. Who or what is a PWP? A
person with Parkinsons.

Must I be a Canadian?
No indeed, the more the better!! In 1995  the Americans and the Dutch
organised successful SUPERWALKS.

Who can answer my questions?
Toronto Chapter--- the Parkinson Foundation
In Canada voice 1 800 437 6464 or  Fax 416 932 1206.
Outside Canada you can email me and I will ask your question and get back
to you..

Anne Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
SUPERWALK 1