53/9
I was diagnosed nearly nine years ago. I still work as an industrial/
utility appraiser. I have an assignment to visit and take notes at two large
food processing plants. One of them is the Tillamook Creamery. They make a
lot of cheese. I was plagued with dyskinesia an was at the point of going on
disability. But about a year ago I had a bilateral pallidotomy. So I am
still worrking   and hope to continue for a few more years. How long one
should keep working is different for every person with PD. There are
different job requirements and the disease progresses differently. It just
comes down to a personal decision as to when you cease being effective in
your job. Don't let anyone  pressure you. It is your decision when to  "hang
up the brown boots". (an old appraiser expression)
David Moreland