Hello all -
     My name is Jen Carter. My F-I-L was diagnosed
with PD about 10 - 12 yrs ago. He recently switched
neuros and has decreased meds as well as
starting with the low protien diet. He has bouts of
freezes but they have decreased in occurance since
the changes in his meds (mostly a decrease in
his Sinemet I think). His most recent problems
stem from his eyes. About 1 1/2 yrs ago he developed
a blind spot in one eye caused by a burst vessel
weakened by overmedication, hence the switch
in neuros. That cleared up after treatment from
an opthamologist over an extended period. Now for
the recent problem. One of his eye muscles has become
elongated and is causing double vision in one eye.
He has consulted 2 opthomalogists, but neither one
is exactly sure of the cause. At best, they say it might
clear up in about six months or it could be
permanet. Does anyone have experience with this?
Any and all info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jen

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death