I am on a very high daily sinemet dose:  875mg   (7x125)
                             and  1750      (7x250)
                            Total 2625 thats a lot, but without this amount,
I can't walk. In fact I often have to double up on the 125's after
meals,(more sinemet) and it doesn't seem to matter what the food is: protein
or other. help!   I get fairly savage dyskinesia (understandably) but no
other side effects. Sometimes about twice daily I have to take 1 x125 every
1/2hour usually takes about 3 x 125's to break the lock, and then it is
torture while I wait to free up.  The muscle tightness in the lower legs is
very strong but not cramped.  Has anyone any suggestions. If you say cut
back the sinemet, I will need something to unlock me. I am not in a state of
panic but something has to give soon !??? Perhaps I am at the end of the
sinemet trail?? I know that some will say go straight to my Neuro and they
are probably right; but he always agees with  me about the dosage, and finds
it hard to believe that I have Parkinsons, as when I go to his office, I
make sure I am dosed to perfection.  I am  starting to see some answers to
my  own questions, but I will welcome your input/s
thankyou for your attention

kind regards from Philip Dunn

Philip Dunn NORTON PC ANYWHERE FOR DIRECT CONTACT. EMAIL THE TIME TO
CONNECT. [log in to unmask]
Telephone number and any other information you wish to add
---